1. the oven should be placed at a clean level in the room. it should be kept dry, moistureproof and moisture-proof, and corrosion-proof.
2. the oven should be placed in a certain space, with a certain distance from the wall on all sides. it is suggested that it should be more than 2m.
3. check the voltage before use. the smaller oven needs 220v voltage, the larger oven needs 380v voltage (three-phase four-wire). according to the oven power consumption.
the power is equipped with a power brake knife of sufficient capacity. and select the appropriate power supply wire. we should also do a good job in grounding wire work.
4. after the above work is ready, the sample can be put into the oven, then connected to the power supply, opened the oven switch, and the oven with the blower device can be heated.
in the process of constant temperature, the blower must be turned on, otherwise the uniformity of the temperature in the studio will be affected and the heating elements may be damaged. then adjust well
suitable temperature for sample drying compensation. the oven is in working condition.
5. the arrangement of items for drying compensation should not be too close. the bottom of the oven (radiator) can not be placed on the items, in order to avoid affecting the hot air circulation. prohibiting flammable and explosive baking compensation
items and volatile and corrosive substances.
6. cut off the power supply before opening the door of the studio. keep in mind that you can't touch the items directly with your hands. use special tools or tools.
take heat-insulating gloves for drying compensatory items to avoid scalding.
7. keep the oven working room clean.
8. when using the oven, the temperature should not exceed the maximum use temperature of the oven. generally, the oven is below 250 degrees.
9. customers with special requirements can choose our company's special ovens, such as explosion-proof ovens, high temperature ovens and so on.